It’s Friday! You know, that day everyone races to get to every week! That day when everyone can party because the weekend is here! So congrats everyone you made it! Since it is Friday I think it is a good time to look back and reflect on my week. What Rocked and what just didn’t! I’ll start with the didn’t so I can end on a high note.
NOT SO LOVES!
Hmm… funny thing is. I had a pretty amazing week so this is actually hard. Let’s see… Ah! I got it!
- Repairmen! I had a couple of them here this week. I’m sure you’ll all agree that any time you have to have repairs done to your home, it is a NOT SO LOVE! Especially that part where you have to hand the big fat check over!
- Japan! The sadness, the devastation, and the ongoing nuclear crisis. There is NOTHING to love about that! God I pray for those people. I feel so helpless.
- Diaper rash! My moms out there, they know. There is NOTHING to love about diaper rash. My poor baby girl!
NOW MY LOVES!
I think there could be a lot of these this week!
- I LOVE that I got to hear Jasmine Star and Justin & Mary speak at CT PPA on Monday!
- I love the new friends I made that day.
- I LOVE the big fat check our insurance company wrote to us to help us pay for the repairs to our house (a not so love might be the fact that we couldn’t cash that check because it was made out wrong! UGH!) But really, thank you God!
- I LOVE my husband who played mommy on Monday so I could go off and do my thing! He’s awesome!
- I LOVE the session and wedding inquiries I received this week. Cross your fingers and pray they pan out.
- I LOVE that I get to take my family on a fun field trip to check out how they make maple syrup later today. Even Daddy gets to go! On top of that, we get to hang out with some pretty awesome friends.
- I LOVE how God is blessing me!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Oh, and because no post is complete without a photo! Here is a LOVE photo from this week! My two younger children horsing around. I LOVE how much Joyanna’s brothers love her!